Feed 8 People FOREVER in ONE 40′ Grow Tray!
by Colle and Phyllis Davis
— Build, own and operate your own backyard aquaponics system.
—One module of Portable Farms Aquaponics Systems feeds a family of eight year round.
— Install twenty to thirty modules and sell the food you grow in a commercial aquaponics operation.
PFAS LLC offers a self-paced online course that teaches users how to assemble and operate a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System. Most students dedicate an hour per day for a week or ten days to complete the course. Upon satisfactory completion of the course, graduates receive a Portable Farms® Kit used in the assembly of the aquaponics module that is capable of feeding eight people table vegetables and fish . . . forever.
We’ve done all the work for you!
All you need to do plant some seeds, feed some fish and harvest fresh healthy food – FOREVER. A 5′ x 40′ Grow Tray to feed EIGHT people FOREVER (and forever means just that: ALWAYS.)
Enroll in our NEW ONLINE aquaponics course: Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Course© from Aquaponics University. It offers step-by-step instructions with hundreds of photographs that walk you through the entire course. This is a fast and fun way to learn how to build and operate your own aquaponics system. After graduation, you’ll receive a Portable Farms® Kit so you can build your own farm. Enroll today!
Over 300 varieties of plants grow well in aquaponics. Of all the garden-fresh foods that people enjoy growing in our systems, the favorites are:
- All varieties of lettuce (romaine, red leaf, butter crunch, etc.
- Many herbs such as cilantro and mints
- Most greens such as collard greens, etc.
- In an acclimatized greenhouse with seasonal grow lights, you can also grow blooming plants year round such as tomatoes (large tomatoes or cherry tomatoes), most varieties of climbing beans – green beans and even peas, cucumbers (large crisp farm-fresh cucumbers), all varieties of peppers (green and red peppers, and all varieties of hot peppers)
- Swiss Chard
- Asian greens
- Bok Choy
- Plus, don’t forget the HOME GROWN FISH in a tank only steps away from your kitchen.
Growing produce in Portable Farms is easy and nutritious and food is grown YEAR ROUND regardless of weather conditions anywhere in the world.