- PFAS LLC offers an online aquaponics course that teaches users how to assemble and operate a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System.
- When the user finishes the online course, we mail them a Portable Farms® Kit to use in the assembly of their aquaponics system.
- Most students dedicate one hour per day for a week or ten days to complete the online course.
- They often build and install their backyard Portable Farms® Aquaponics System over a single weekend.
- Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems are in fifty US states and twenty-five other countries.
One 200 sq ft single module of a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System feeds 8 people.
Want to feed more people? Add more modules.
Well THAT was fast, fun and easy . . .
Enjoy Tilapia as a Low Calorie, Low Fat, High Protein Alternative to a Skinless Chicken Breast
* 4 oz Tilapia fillet – 105 calories, 1 gram fat, 23 grams protein
* 4 oz skinless chicken breast – – 140 calories, 2 grams fat, 33 grams protein
Swimming tilapia. We generally harvest our tilapia after 7 to 9 months when they reach maturity at about 1.25 lbs and then replace those fish we harvest with 1″ tilapia fingerlings that we purchase from a certified tilapia breeder in our state.
Read our ebooks about growing healthy food and fish in aquaponics written by Colle and Phylis Davis, inventors of Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems.
Aquaponics Grow Tables GOLD or INCLUDE AN AUTOMATIC TRIP VALVE WITH THE SAME BOOK: Aquaponics Gold Tables GOLD with Automatic Trip Valve
Colle Davis, Lead Inventor, Portable Farms Aquaponics Systems
Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Are the Most
· Portable Farms® grow food in greenhouses, warehouses or underground structures.
· Without the use of any pesticides, harsh chemicals, antibiotics or hormones.
· Portable Farms® use 95% less water than traditional agricultural methods.
· Portable Farms® use less electrical power than any other aquaponics system in the world and can be solar or wind powered.
· Portable Farms® provide table vegetables (greens and blooming plants such as tomatoes, peppers, etc.) and fish (tilapia) as a protein source to maintain optimal health.
· Three people can operate one-quarter of an acre of Portable Farms® which feeds 240 people forever. Twelve people can operate one acre of Portable Farms® which feeds 1,000 people forever.
· Portable Farms® can be operated by semi-skilled labor and people of almost any age (young and old).
· Greens grown in Portable Farms® can be harvested in as few as 28 days after installation and continue producing forever .
· Portable Farms® feed families, communities, cities, countries and the world.
- To view photos of food commonly grow in Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems: CLICK HERE.
- To find out what is IN the Portable Farms® Kit and what is NOT in the Portable Farms® Kit , please request the FREE AND INSTANTANEOUS PRICE LIST (second box on top panel on every page of this website).
- Please EMAIL US with a request to buy a Portable Farms Aquaponics System and we’ll send you an invoice for payment.
- You may pay with PayPal, Major Credit Cards and Wire Transfers. If you’d prefer, you may call us to give us your credit number over the phone: 800-906-0256 OR 800-952-6224. We also accept checks, wire transfers and money orders.
- Shipping and postage are included to addresses in the US only, BUT for all order outside the US there is a US$140 shipping and handling charge.
Commercial Aquaponics Gold, For more information and to purchase, CLICK HERE.
- This comprehensive information about commercial aquaponics provides you will all the facts you’ll need to make an informed business decision about commercial aquaponics growing in controlled environment agricultural (CEA).
- We’re also offering TWO FREE BONUSES with the purchase of Commercial Aquaponics GOLD: 1) A formal ten-step strategy business plan template designed specifically for commercial aquaponics growing to present to funders and, 2) PFAS LLC’s Executive Summary showing production and operating costs, profits and best-produce choices to achieve the shortest Return on Investment.