Urban Deserts in 2017 – by Colle and Phyllis Davis The Food Access Research Atlas – USDA About 23.5 million people live in food deserts in the United States. 2.3 million people (2.2% of all US households) live in low-income, rural areas more than 10 miles from a grocery store. Growing food in city areas: Eliminates the cost …
Tag: urban food agriculture
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Free Price List and Contents
Read Our Recent Posts
- Think Ahead for Winter Growing
- Aquaponics in COLD Climates is Ideal for Greens
- Learn More About Aquaponics and Your Portable Farm
- Commercial Aquaponics’ Quick Start Guide – Dream Big
- Warehouse Aquaponics? Yes, Here’s How . . .
- YEAR ROUND Ideal Growing Conditions for Aquaponics
- Want to Make a Chef Weak and Breathless?
- Portable Farms® – Go Solar and OFF GRID. So, Sexy.
- Growing Marijuana in Aquaponics – Part 1
- Worm Casting for Aquaponics
- The Real Cost of INDOOR Aquaponics
- Fill & Drain vs. Raft Aquaponics
- Community Aquaponics is the HOT NEW TREND
- Aquaponics for Beginners
- The Economics of Aquaponics
- Make Money with Your Own Aquaponics’ Business
- Origins of Aquaponics
- Cost and Operations of An Aquaponics System
- Is Aquaponics in City Centers in the Future?
- MAKE BIG MONEY Selling Cucumbers Grown in Portable Farms
agriculture aquaculture and aquaponics aquaponics aquaponics commercial growing aquaponics fish aquaponics growing aquaponics in cold climates aquaponics system aquaponics systems for sale aquaponics university backyard aquaponics system commercial aquaponics Commercial Aquaponics Systems dog snoring fish farming fish friendly fish in aquaponics fish waste gardening greenhouse for aquaponics home aquaponics how to heat a greenhouse inventors contest winner license holder portable farms Licensing Portable Farms locally grown food marijuana in aquaponics no chemicals online aquaponics course organic fish farm organic growing phyllis davis Portable Farms portable farms aquaponics system portable farms aquaponics systems portable farms cost saving seeds shade cloth in a greenhouse solar aquaponics solar for aquaponics systems sufficiency sustainability svalbard global seed vault tilapia what is aquaponics
- Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Backyard OR Commercial
- What is a Portable Farm?
- BUY NOW
- Become a Backyard Farmer
- Commercial Aquaponics
- Pilot Program for Commercial Aquaponics
- What You Can Grow
- E-books about Aquaponics
- Fish-Friendly Mineral Rock Dust & Worm Castings
- PRICE LIST
- Contact Us