Perfect Growing Conditions Grow Healthy Plants and Fish
-by Colle Davis and Phyllis Davis
Please allow us to BRAY like a happy donkey about our farms.
- All of their food (nutrients) arrives twice per day of a warm fish effluent (heavy waste was removed).
- Nutrient-rich 80 degree water is refreshed and oxygenated a couple of times a day.
- The light levels are always perfect.
- The air circulates to reduce the humidity in the greenhouse.
- The temperature is pleasant and varies a bit so as not to be monotonous to the plants.
- There are no bugs or weeds or poisons in the farms.
- Since the plants have ideal growing conditions, they grow faster than the seed packets say they will.
- The plants are much healthier than ‘dirt-grown plants’ and as a result, they are healthier for you.
- They are grown without anything added to the system except fish food and sunlight.
- They require 90 to 95% less water than their dirt-bound relatives.
- They stay clean and dry at all times.
- They are harvested when they are at their peak of ripeness and maturation which means their flavor and nutritional content are always at optimal levels.
- In the world of finance, this ideal system is called a front-loaded capital investment which means the cost of the system is mostly at the beginning.
- Building a climatically adapted structure, installing the Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems does require a financial investment. The results are a food production facility where the food is grown at waist level, no fertilizer or pesticides are needed or used, no weeding, no bugs, no watering and the only input in the system is the addition of fish food, seeds and a tiny amount of electricity. From the day the Portable Farms Aquaponics System is turned on, to the day of harvesting the first vegetables is as short as 28 days to six weeks.