PFAS LLC is pleased to offer our SALE of Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Course©
$500 off for regularly priced Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course© of $2,500.00.
Shipping and postage are included to addresses in the US only, BUT for all order outside the US there is a US$140 shipping and handling charge.
The Portable Farms® Junior Course© is not included in this sale.
Meet Phyllis Davis, Co-Inventor, Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems.
SALE PRICE: $2,000.00 January 6 – 10, 2015
http://portablefarms.com is ranked in the top 229,663 websites in the United States and in the top 536,987 websites in the world. – Alexa.com – December 17, 2014
(Utility Patent Application Filed December 24, 2013)
» Feed pesticide-free table vegetables to your family . . . FROM FARM TO FORK.
Our 43 years of experience in aquaponics is now available to teach you how to feed your family FOREVER. [Read our History: CLICK HERE]
It only takes a few days to learn the areas related to assembling an aquaponics system so you can build your own Portable Farms® Aquaponics System!
- Let us teach you how to grow healthy fish and vegetables so you can become increasingly self-sustaining.
- You can learn everything you need to know about building your own aquaponics system and growing healthy food by taking our FUN and easy-to-follow email-correspondence course.
- Most students complete our course in a few days and then we ship you a Portable Farms® Kit so you can build your own system.
- What’s in the Portable Farms® Kit? It’s listed in the FREE PRICE LIST (right top column on every page of this website.)
- As of December 17, 2014, PFAS LLC has received interest from more than 170 countries, 50 US States and 10 Canadian Provinces regarding the installation of Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems.
- Our 43 years of experience in aquaponics is now available to teach you how to feed your family FOREVER. [Read our History: CLICK HERE]
- It only takes a few days to learn the areas related to assembling an aquaponics system so you can build your own Portable Farms® Aquaponics System!
To view photos of food that is commonly grow in Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems: CLICK HERE.
Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems GROW FOOD.
View a 2 minute video clip of the interior of 16′ x 33′ Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems
This small 16 x 33′ Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems (in above video) feeds ten people the table vegetables and protein (tilapia) the food they need for optimal health – forever in 528 sq ft total space and 264 square ft grow space.
LEARN MORE! CLICK HERE.
- Portable Farms® grow food in greenhouses, warehouses or underground structures
- Without the use of any pesticides, harsh chemicals, antibiotics or hormones
- Portable Farms® use 95% less water than traditional agricultural methods
- Portable Farms® use less electrical power than any other aquaponics system in the world and can be solar or wind powered
- Portable Farms® provide table vegetables (greens and blooming plants such as tomatoes, peppers, etc.) and fish (tilapia) as a protein source to maintain optimal health
- Three people can operate one-quarter of an acre of Portable Farms® which feeds 240 people forever. Twelve people can operate one acre of Portable Farms® which feeds 1,000 people forever
- Portable Farms® can be operated by semi-skilled labor and people of almost any age (young and old)
- Greens grown in Portable Farms® can be harvested in as few as 28 days after installation and continue producing forever
- Portable Farms® feed families, communities, cities, countries and the world.
To view photos of fresh food that is commonly grow in Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems: CLICK HERE.
Phyllis Davis was awarded Second Prize after presenting Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems to the San Diego Inventors Forum’s Annual Inventors Contest. View 8 minute presentation on YouTube video above.
This fun and educational course offers photographs that take you step-by-step throughout the entire course
- It shows you how to build a backyard aquaponics system to feed a family of 8 or you can purchase additional Portable Farms® Kits to feed more people (each Portable Farms® Kit provides you with the technology to feed 8 people).
- It also shows you how to care for the fish (tilapia) in your farm.
- And, how to raise healthy vegetables – year round – in any climate.
BUY NOW BUTTON (BELOW) IS FOR $2,0000. We accept MasterCard, Visa, PayPal and Wire Transfers. If you would prefer, you may call us to give us your credit number over the phone: 800-906-0256 OR 800-952-6224. We also accept checks and money orders.
We’ll teach you how to:
- Build your own Portable Farms® Aquaponics System
Feed, nurture and care for the fish from ‘tank to table’
Plant, care and grow your plants from seed in the Grow Tray Tables from ‘farm to fork’
Clean the Clarifier every few weeks
Create a control panel that runs your system automatically 24/7
Harvest and replant your plants for subsequent crops
Receive a Portable Farms® Kit by satisfactorily completing Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course© (This offer is good only for those in the US or Canada and certain countries for consideration.)
A materials and cutting’s list for constructing a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System (additional materials to be purchased by student as listed in the Price List)
If you work on the course for an hour a day, you can complete the online course in about one to two weeks; this is a self-paced course that you complete on your schedule.
It’s FUN. It’s EASY and after satisfactory completion, you’ll become a Certified Aquaponist after taking the Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course© .
Enroll in the Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course© and complete it, and we will send you a complete Portable Farms® Kit. Free shipping within the US.
For more about this course or to enroll: CLICK HERE.
Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems (utility patent application filed December 23, 2013):
Use no pesticides, harsh chemicals, antibiotics or hormones
- Require 95% less water than traditional agriculture
- Use less electrical power than any other aquaponics system in the world and can be solar or wind powered
- Provide table vegetables (greens and blooming plants such as tomatoes, peppers, etc.) and fish (tilapia) as a protein source
- Can be operated by people of almost any age (young and old)
- Grow food in greenhouses, warehouses or underground structures.
- REFUND POLICY - Please note. You may ask for and receive a full refund of your tuition up until you receive one or more of the sections of the Aquaponics University Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course© . At the point you open the email containing even one Section of the Course Material there will be no refund due because you have received value from the Intellectual Property and have received benefits of the Course.