Read our five ebooks about growing healthy food and fish in aquaponics written by Colle and Phylis Davis, inventors of Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems.
Commercial Aquaponics GOLD
Backyard Aquaponics GOLD
Greenhouse & Warehouse Aquaponics GOLD
Solar Aquaponics GOLD
JOIN THE PORTABLE FARMS FAMILY.
Enroll in our online course and learn to assemble and operate
a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System. After satisfactory graduation from our online course, you will receive a Portable Farms Kit.
Most students complete this online course in about twelve hours. It’s self-paced and you have one year to complete the course. Many families install a backyard aquaponics system over a weekend assuming they have some basic skills for home repair and have access to repair tools.
You can learn everything you need to know about building your own aquaponics system and growing healthy food by taking our FUN and easy-to-follow ONLINE correspondence course.
- Let us teach you how to grow healthy fish and vegetables so you can become increasingly self-sustaining.
- Our 45 years of experience in aquaponics is now available to teach you how to feed your family FOREVER. [Read our History: CLICK HERE] It only takes a few days to learn the areas related to assembling an aquaponics system so you can build your own Portable Farms® Aquaponics System!
- Aquaponics is easier and more productive than gardening or traditional agriculture and uses 95% less water. Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems also use less electricity and less labor than any other aquaponics system in the world.
- To view photos of food that is commonly grow in Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems: CLICK HERE.
Aquaponics is easier and more productive than organic gardening or traditional agriculture and uses 95% less water. Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems also use less electricity and less labor than any other aquaponics system in the world.
For more information about what we offer and how you can order: CLICK HERE.
PFAS LLC offers a self-paced online course that teaches users how to assemble and operate a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System. Most students dedicate an hour per day for a week or ten days to complete the course. Upon satisfactory completion of the course, graduates receive a Portable Farms® Kit used in the assembly of the aquaponics module that is capable of feeding eight people table vegetables and fish . . . forever.
Colle Davis, Lead Inventor, showing the interior of a 16′ x 33′ Portable Farms® Aquaponics System.
View a 2 minute video clip of the interior of 16 x 33′ Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems – This small 16 x 33′ Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems (in above video) feeds ten people the table vegetables and protein (tilapia) the food they need for optimal health – forever in 528 sq ft total space and 264 square ft grow space. This YouTube video has been viewed more than 56,100 times.
PFAS LLC offers an ONLINE self-paced aquaponics course.
Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems are the most efficient aquaponics systems in the world.
After completing the Portable Farms® Aquaponics System Course© satisfactorily, we will ship you the Portable Farms® Kit so you can build your own Portable Farms® Aquaponics System to feed 8 people FOREVER. The Portable Farms® Kit is included in the price of the course. Most students complete the course after a week or two after working on the course one hour per day. READ FOR FREE: THE ENTIRE CURRICULUM OUTLINE FOR Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Course© – CLICK HERE.
To find out what is IN the Portable Farms® Kit and what is NOT in the Portable Farms® Kit , please request the FREE AND INSTANTANEOUS PRICE LIST (top right box on every page of this website). One Portable Farms Kit provides you with the technology to assemble one module which feeds 8 people. Want to feed more people? Then order more Portable Farms® Kits. Yes, it’s THAT EASY.
This amount does not include any enclosure for your Portable Farms® Aquaponics System, for example, a small greenhouse for outdoor growing. Nor does that amount include the cost of solar panel (which, of course, is optional) or the cost of your fish, seeds or planting material for your farm.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, PayPal and Wire Transfers. If you’d prefer, you may call us to give us your credit number over the phone: 800-906-0256 OR 800-952-6224. We also accept checks, wire transfers and money orders.
Shipping and postage are included to addresses in the US only, BUT for all order outside the US there is a US$140 shipping and handling charge.
1. How many people do you want to feed? (Note: Portable Farms do not grow ‘root vegetables’ such as potatoes or carrots and those vegetables are not included in the numbers below.)
– 25 square feet of grow space will feed one adult, year round, FOREVER
– A 10,000 square foot commercial space has 6,000 square feet of growing space and feeds 240 people, year round, FOREVER.
2. Consider your climatic requirements. Take into consideration the climatic considerations for your geographic location. Does your area get very hot? Or cold? If so, You may need extra insulation or you may want to add Grow Lights to maintain maximum production year round.
3. LEARN MORE. There are over 400 pages on this website and a SEARCH BOX in the top right of every page on the website.
4. Determine the best location for your Portable Farms® Aquaponics System. Your location will require good sunlight exposure (6 hours per day, minimum), electrical service and available water.
5. Order your Portable Farms® Aquaponics System to match your specifications.
To see pictures of food easily grown in Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems: CLICK HERE.
Phyllis Davis, Co-Inventor, holding a bouquet of ‘greens’ grown in this Portable Farms Aquaponics System in only 43 DAYS!
The Happy Portable Farmer, Colle Davis (aka The Fish Whisperer), Inventor, with a single head of lettuce from one of his own Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems that was grown in only 40 days. This is an unretouched photo.
Yearly Production From Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems
A 100′ x 100′ ( 30m x 30m) unit produces 80,000 vegetables
and 23,000 pounds (10,400 kg) of fish
A 24′ x 46′ (7.3m x 14m) unit produces 8,600 vegetables
and 1,156 pounds (524 kg) of fish
A 10′ x 20 ( 3m x 6m) unit produces 1,100
vegetables and 400 pounds (180 kg) of fish
#1 Bestseller – Do-It-Yourself greenhouse plans for your Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems or any other project you have. There is a 60-day money-back guarantee on the greenhouse plans.
Skip to comment form