Colle Davis is an Executive Coach to Senior Executives in Fortune 500 Companies and startups. He is available for Board of Director and Board of Advisor positions.
In addition to coaching leaders in business, Colle Davis’ is also a well-rounded entrepreneur, a widely published author, inventor of a popular patent-pending technology, and the business owner of four global companies including an online university.
For thirty-five years he has dedicated himself to individuals in leadership to enhance and leverage their performance to maximum levels of productivity as well as personal rewards.
He is famous for nurturing leadership skills, talents, abilities and contacts to advance a leader and enhance their company’s future and their own future. Executives who are exposed to Executive Coaching with Colle Davis become more valuable to their company as they use and teach their new skills to their reports and others. The coaching and training he offers is known to foster internal mentoring and succession planning that enhances loyalty and deepens corporate culture.
The teachable skill include:
|Communications skills||Behaviors of Success|
|Business Etiquette||Leadership skills|
|Tactics for achieving outcomes||Meeting formats for reducing meeting time|
|How to maximize vendor cooperation||Working with disgruntled customers|
|Leveraging resources||Increasing productivity with little cost|
|Defending against media intrusions||Disaster preparedness|
|Forming deep relationships||Noting differences in communication styles|
|How to initiate change individually and collectively||Distinguishing a flaw deal before it becomes a problem.|
Coach Colle works primarily with individual clients in weekly phone-coaching sessions and focuses on their objectives to keep their careers on a fast-track. They learn to clarify their goals and outcomes and strategize their allocation of resources while assigning competent parties to tasks, projects and campaigns necessary to achieve their expected success.
He also works as a facilitator for New Leader Assimilation. The New Leader Assimilation Program is a six-step process that offers a new leader’s support staff an opportunity to ask an array of questions to their new leader while giving their impressions of their new leader in a safe and supportive environment. It uses the fastest and most effective resources for creating working teams. It may not be magic, but the immediate results seem like magic.
His specialty is individual communications skills, team building and group dynamics. Colle is a popular speaker and trainer on the subject of succeeding in the corporate environment.
His company has strategic business partnerships and alliances to ensure the needs of their clients are met with people who are known and trusted.
Current and former clients:
|!Entertainment Network||Electronic Arts|
|Abraxis Bio Science Inc.||Farmers Insurance|
|AERO-TECT||Grand Bank and Trust|
|Ameritrade/TD Waterhouse||J.C. Penney’s|
|Bank of America||Lone Star Gas|
|Blue Chip Financial Planning Inc.||New Line Cinema|
|Boy Scouts of America||PricewaterhouseCoopers|
|CB Richard Ellis||Qwest Communications|
|Chubb and Son||Red Bull|
|City National Bank||Rockwell Collins|
|City of Chandler, Arizona||Sabre Technology Group|
|Clarostat Sensors & Controls Inc.||Sea-Land Services Inc.|
|Cognizant Technology||Stewart and Stevenson Inc.|
|Colonial Bank||Thompson Learning|
|Comcast Creative Labs Inc.||US Treasury Department, Bureau of Public Debt|
|CSX-Lines LLC||Weatherford International Ltd|
Coach Colle conducted a twelve-year research project tracking over 200 corporate executives from forty-different companies in twelve-separate industries that yielded amazing findings released in 2004. The results of the study are used in Colle Davis’ Behaviors of Success Program.
He is a past member of the Association of Strategic Planners, the Los Angeles Venture Association, the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals, and Rotary International. He continues to attend numerous other organizational events to remain current on trends and events.
He is the author of My Coach’s Note read by thousands of people around the world.
He is CEO of his company, PFAS LLC, which is the world’s leading company in aquaponics technology.
- He is lead inventor for Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems as it relates to agriculture and, more particularly, to the farming of aquatic animals and the use of their waste as fertilizing nutrients to grow vegetables in a closed loop re-circulating system.
- PFAS LLC presented a formal report to the United Nations and European Union Leaders in September 2015 as a solution to feed the refugees and displaced people in the mass migration in Europe to create jobs and feed people.
- Currently, he and his company have applied for a grant with the McArthur Foundation on October 1, 2016. The Foundation is awarding a $100 million grant to a single proposal designed to help solve a critical problem affecting people, places, or the planet. Colle Davis’ goal is to stop the cycle of poverty and end world hunger with his aquaponics invention.
Social Media Impact:
- Facebook: 1,295 subscribers Views: 194,687 Likes – 5100
- LinkedIn: Several hundred contacts and endorsements
- Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems: http://portablefarms.com the Webpage for aquaponics: over 1,000,000 views per year
- Aquaponics University – http://aquaponicsuniversity, an online university with students in more than 25 countries who learn how to assemble and operate aquaponics systems.
- 52,000 global subscribers to Portable Farms® monthly newsletter
- Mycoach website http://mycoach.com has been live since 1994.
University of California at Davis – 1970 – 1973
US Navy retired – 1964 – 1968
Credentials: Held Securities licenses 6, 63, 7 and 28 and several life insurance licenses
Married to Phyllis Davis. They live on a freshwater lake in Richmond, Virginia.
Other skills: Proficient in Word, passing knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, builds his own computers and networks, is a fair card player, Bananagram and Scrabble player, and enjoys reading, fishing and puttering in his workshop. He is a prolific writer and often writes several thousand words a day. He is an engineer by avocation, a super coach, an excellent communicator with people of all ages and has a service animal, Scarlet, with him at all times.