Start a backyard aquaponics system and install one module or a commercial aquaponics installation by installing twenty to thirty modules and selling the food you grow.
Students may purchase an UNLIMITED number of Portable Farms® Kits for our sale price of US$1,200 – July 12 – 18, 2020.
This new online aquaponics course teaches you to assemble and operate one module and provides you the technology that allows you to feed up to 8 people FOREVER. After you’ve learned how to assemble one module, you can order more Portable Farms® Kits to build an unlimited number of modules to feed an unlimited number of people.
One Portable Farms® Kit provides you with the technology to build one Portable Farms® Module which feeds 8 people FOREVER. One Portable Farms® Module requires less than 10 minutes of care per day to plant, harvest and feed the fish.
To find out what is IN the Portable Farms® Kit and what is NOT in the Portable Farms® Kit , please request the FREE AND INSTANTANEOUS PRICE LIST (second box on top panel on every page of this website).
You may pay with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Cash App and Wire Transfers. If you’d prefer, you may call us to give us your credit number over the phone: 800-906-0256 OR 800-952-6224. We also accept checks, wire transfers and money orders.
- Shipping and postage are included to addresses in the US only, BUT for all order outside the US there is a US$140 shipping and handling charge.
- PFAS LLC offers an online course that teaches users how to assemble and operate a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System.
- Students my purchase an UNLIMITED number of Portable Farms Kits for this sale price of US$1,200 during the sale, July 12 – 18, 2020.
- When the user finishes the online course, we mail them a Portable Farms® Kit to use in the assembly of their aquaponics system. The student must complete the course within one year from date of enrollment.
- Most students dedicate one hour per day for a week or ten days to complete the online course.
- They often build and install their backyard Portable Farms® Aquaponics System over a single weekend.
- Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems are in fifty US states and twenty-five other countries.
- You will need these tools: power saw, hammer, power drill, level, hydraulic jack (for leveling), staple gun, hack saw or PVC pipe cutter, box cutter and maybe a few band-aids.
- Think of the Grow Table as a large shallow tray on legs. You will need two people, three is better because the Grow Table is heavy.
- The hardest part of the process is washing and placing the gravel a slow, heavy, and wet process best delegated to young, strong helpers.
- Building a Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Module does requires some carpentry skills and a person with the skills to hang a door or build a cabinet will do a fine job.
One module of a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System can be sized to feed two people (5’x10′) or sized to feed eight people (6’x32′). This translates as 25 square feet per adult.
Our humble beginnings have grown and now our Portable Farms are all over the world in 25 countries and all 50 US States.
“On June 8 2008, we sent out one single 400-word Press Release on PR Newswire that we had written ourselves at the kitchen table, announcing our new aquaponics system and within 10 days, we received thousands of inquiries from people in 110 countries.”
$100.00 – One-Time Offer – 5 Aquaponics E-Books by Colle and Phyllis Davis, Inventors, Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems
After we receive your payment and your email address, we will personally email you the five eBooks. So, give us a few minutes to prepare the email so you may download these files to your computer.
These 5 books have a retail value of US$194.75
SALE PRICE FOR ALL 5 E-Books: US$100.00
Sale July 12 – 18, 2020
|Commercial Aquaponics GOLD||$69.95 (normal price)|
|Solar Aquaponics GOLD||$14.95 (normal price)|
|Greenhouse Aquaponics GOLD||$ 9.95 (normal price)|
|Aquaponics GOLD||$39.95 (normal price)|
|Grow Table Aquaponics GOLD||$59.95 (normal price)|
Phyllis Davis, (photos above), Co-Inventor, Portable Farms Aquaponics Systems holding
armloads of greens grown in Portable Farms.