Hot Trending Investment for 2018: COMMERCIAL AQUAPONICS
– by Colle and Phyllis Davis
Where can money be invested today that will give the investor a reasonable rate of return and more importantly assure a safe investment that will be long lasting and be selling product into a growing and insatiable market? Go through the list of all of the possibilities you can think of, and then, add in these additional benefits to the equation:
- Produces food on a year round basis
- Can be solar powered
- Can use recycled water
- Employs local semi-skilled labor (women, men, young and old)
- Enhances the value of the property and surrounding property
- Is non-polluting
- Produces organic food and requires 90% to 95% less water than in-ground growing
- Can be installed nearly anywhere in the world
- Produces an organic fertilizer that can be used on any crop or plants
Let’s add in:
- An ROI of less than five years on the initial installation
- Subsequent installations with less than three year ROI
- Unlimited expansion in a designated territory
- NO FRANCHISE FEES
- Small annual renewal fee
- Constant updates to the technology
- Engineers available to be on site to help with the initial installation
- Consulting available.
Watch Colle Davis, Lead Inventor, Portable Farms Aquaponics Systems, talk about commercial aquaponics and his book, Commercial Aquaponics GOLD.
- Commercial Aquaponics Gold, EBOOK. For more information and to purchase, CLICK HERE.
- This comprehensive information about commercial aquaponics provides you will all the facts you’ll need to make an informed business decision about commercial aquaponics growing in controlled environment agricultural (CEA).
- We’re also offering TWO FREE BONUSES with the purchase of Commercial Aquaponics GOLD: 1) A formal ten-step strategy business plan template designed specifically for commercial aquaponics growing to present to funders and, 2) PFAS LLC’s Executive Summary showing production and operating costs, profits and best-produce choices to achieve the shortest Return on Investment.
Once you have your funding in place contact Colle Davis email@example.com with the specifications of the installation you are planning and see how quickly it can come to fruition.