FISH POOP IS NOT ENOUGH!
– by Colle and Phyllis Davis
Our Fish Friendly Mineral Rock Dust gives your aquaponics system a HEALTHY KICK for growing health plants and fish without the use of chemicals:
– Potassium (vital for blooming plants, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc.)
– It also includes other trace elements for successful growing in your aquaponics or hydroponic system and it is FISH SAFE.
Just sprinkle FF MINERAL ROCK DUST ROCK on your growing medium, water the medium and then plant your seeds. It’s as easy as that.
PFAS LLC is making available our FF (Fish Friendly) Mineral Rock Dust that enhances the health of your plants and your fish and adds the trace elements vital to your system for encouraging healthy green plants and prompts your blooming plants to continually blossom in your aquaponics system!
FF (Fish Friendly) Mineral Rock Dust. It looks like chocolate talc.
It’s very light and powdery.
(Photo above shows FF Mineral Rock Dust spilling out of a salt shaker onto a dinner plate)
FF Mineral Rock Dust provides aquaponics growers the perfect balance of many trace elements not consistently available from just plain ordinary fish poop. Now you can grow consistently blooming plants with the addition of FF Mineral Rock Dust, as your plants and your fish poop will now contain adequate levels of calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, just to mention four of the vital elements for successful growing in aquaponics.
Just sprinkle FF Mineral Rock Dust on your planting medium, plant the seeds and water them. That’s it! It works like MAGIC.
The use of FF Mineral Rock Dust keeps you from playing the ‘chemical numbers game’ and constantly guessing whether you’re doing it correctly.
- Question: What trace elements should I use to solve a variety of growing and blossoming issues in aquaponics?
- Answer: Calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium
- Question: How much FF Mineral Rock Dust should I add to my aquaponics system?
- Answer: We recommend one pound per 200 square feet of growing space.
- Question: Is it safe for my fish?
- Answer: YES, if used as directed in the instructions sheet that accompanies the FF Mineral Rock Dust.
- Question: How often should I use the FF Mineral Rock Dust in my aquaponics systems?
Sprinkle FF Mineral Rock Dust on your growing medium and wet with water before planting your seed.
When the plant has grown 1.5” to 2” (and becomes a seedling), simply sprinkle the FF Mineral Rock Dust on the area and wet with water in your Grow Tray prior to planting the new seedling.
Sprinkle the FF Mineral Rock Dust again on the base of any plant that stays in the Grow Tray for 60 days (for example, tomatoes, etc.) and wet with water.
- Question: What is the cost of the FF Mineral Rock Dust? Is it affordable?
- Answer: YES, It is extremely affordable. A minimum order is a 5 pound bag is $29.95 (plus applicable taxes) plus shipping. Again, we recommend using one pound per 200 feet of grow space in an aquaponics system.
FF Mineral Rock Dust is easy to apply and it’s very affordable for both backyard farms and commercial aquaponics growing.
- FF Mineral Rock Dust does NOT contain nitrogen which is already being generously supplied by the fish waste from the fish in your fish tank(s) so the combination of the freshly produced nitrogen from the fish waste and the many macro and micro mineral elements in the FF Mineral Rock Dust provides the perfect combination for growing healthy plants in aquaponics systems.
- The FF Mineral Rock Dust that we recommend is an amendment or addition to a system that is safe and effective to use in all types of aquaponics systems (medium base or raft systems). The pristine mineral product is used by Certified Organic Growers and is 100% Natural. These minerals are vital to growing both green plants and blooming plants in every stage of growth: Seed planting, root development, plant growth, plant health and plant blossoming. The use of this FF Mineral Rock Dust produces plants that are healthy during every stage of growth and development. This product is also environmentally friendly and does not pollute nor does it ‘burn’ plants.
One of the expressions we use frequently regarding planting in our Portable Farms Aquaponics Systems is, “If a plant has a ‘happy childhood,’ it will grow to be a healthy plant.” And it’s so true. If you take care of every stage of planting your seed, growing a seedling and placing it into your Grow Tray, you have a far better chance of growing a healthy plant. If any step of this process during ‘childhood’ is neglected, you will be disappointed with your growing efforts.
Below is the ordering information for FF Mineral Rock Dust. Please note minimal order size for shipping outside the US.
|FF – MRD 105||FF Mineral Rock Dust for Aquaponics||
|FF – MRD 110||FF Mineral Rock Dust for Aquaponics||
|FF – MRD 150||FF Mineral Rock Dust for Aquaponics||
|FF – MRD 2200||FF Mineral Rock Dust for Aquaponics||Export Minimum Order outside US is 2200 lb./1000kg tote||
Call for more information about price and shipping costs