Aquaponics Courses – Fun and Easy
Email Correspondence – Feed 2 or 200
The more Grow Tables you build, the more food you can grow and the more people you can feed.
– by Colle and Phyllis Davis
Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems (utility patent application filed December 23, 2014)
Aquaponics is easier and more productive than organic gardening or traditional agriculture and uses 95% less water. Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems also use less electricity and less labor than any other aquaponics system in the world.
AQUAPONICS GOLD© (New Ebook)
-by Colle and Phyllis Davis
Buy Aquaponics Gold Here - Launch Date, February 4, 2015
Aquaponics Gold – $39.95 – February 2015
LISTEN TO PHYLLIS DAVIS TELL YOU ABOUT AQUAPONICS GOLD.
The purpose of this book is to fill in the gap between the burgeoning varieties of technology available today for aquaponics and all the various growing techniques. It is our pleasure to offer many of our own time-tested and effective techniques for raising healthy fish and plants in aquaponics.
TO READ MORE ABOUT THE NEW EBOOK: CLICK HERE.
Commercial Aquaponics GOLD – Ebook
Available February 26, 2015
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY – $69.95 - CLICK HERE.
Listen to an important message from Colle Davis, Lead Inventor, Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems
- Commercial Aquaponics GOLD is the information you will need to make an informed business decision about commercial aquaponics growing in controlled environment agricultural (CEA).
- We’re also offering TWO BONUSES: 1) A business plan template designed specifically for aquaponics to present to funders and 2) PFAS LLC’s Executive Summary showing production and operating costs, profits and best-produce choices to achieve the shortest Return on Investment.
TO READ MORE ABOUT THE NEW EBOOK: CLICK HERE.
To view photos of food commonly grow in Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems:
If you’re interested in owning your own aquaponics system, your first goal is to select the size aquaponics system you’d like to operate for your own unique purposes. We always suggest to our customers that they learn how to successfully operate an aquaponics system and if it fits their needs THEN expand to multiple aquaponics modules (the sky’s the limit).
There are literally thousands of websites that can show you how to set up a small workable open-source backyard hobby-aquaponics systems without paying for the information. For those who are not able to purchase our systems, we suggest you START TODAY by working with online/open source information so you can learn about aquaponics and build your own farm. We also suggest you visit online aquaponics forums so you can ask questions you may have from other aquaponics enthusiasts.
1. Are you interested in a small backyard system so you can ‘get your hands wet’ and learn how to operate an aquaponics system? If so, then Portable Farms® Junior is your choice; Junior can be as small as 4′ x 8′ or 32 sq. ft. and will feed one person forever or will provide supplementary table vegetables or two people FOREVER. This same design for Portable Farms® Junior can also be expanded up to 5′ x 12′, 60 sq. ft. or 4′ x 16′ or 64 sq. ft. to feed two people FOREVER. Both the 5′ x 12′ and the 4′ x 16′ grow trays fit into a 10′ x 20′ footprint. The Portable Farms® Junior Course© is available as an online-email correspondence course.
2. Would you like a few aquaponics modules (each module feeds 8 people) so you can begin to sell the food you grow and then expand? If so, then take the Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Course© and learn everything there is to know about aquaponics and begin to build modules.
3. Or, are you interested in the commercial side of aquaponics that raises and sells vegetables and fish to local markets in your area? You can begin at the top and install multi-acre commercial systems by taking the Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Course©.
The future of food production involves growing food in a controlled-environment greenhouse. By growing food in greenhouses, growers are no longer dependent on weather conditions (think climate change), and they can grow food year round, in any climate, and the grower doesn’t need to use harsh chemicals or pesticides to protect their plants.
Feed Your Family with Aquaponics: CLICK HERE.
Build Your Aquaponics Close to Your Kitchen: CLICK HERE.
Let’s Talk About Greenhouses for Your Aquaponics System: CLICK HERE.
The Cost and Materials for an Aquaponics System: CLICK HERE.
Operations for your Aquaponics System: CLICK HERE.
Backyard Aquaponics is FUN & EASY!: CLICK HERE.
The next step up is almost too easy; yes, you can sell the food you grow. The desire to ‘sell the excess’ is almost too good to pass up. Your neighbors and friends will be delighted to receive your excess bounty for free and a few of them will offer to pay for it. TAKE THE MONEY. It is your reward for being smart and focused on your business. Building a larger installation to house two or more Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems’ Modules makes the adventure into a real commercial aquaponics business. Starting with about twice as much money as noted above, a person can become a millionaire is less than ten years.
To view photos of food commonly grow in Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems: CLICK HERE.
Launching Your Own Aquaponics Business
Launching Your Own Aquaponics Business – Start Small and Grow Large - CLICK HERE.
Launching Your Own Aquaponics Business – Growing as You Grow - CLICK HERE
Launching Your Own Aquaponics Business – Growing the Business – CLICK HERE.